Volumetric Lights v3.6.4 (Latest version)
Volumetric Lights is a fast, flexible and great-looking light scattering solution for Built-in and Universal Rendering Pipeline. Improves lighting visuals in your scene with a few clicks.
- Point lights
- Spot lights
- Disc shape lights
- Rectangular lights
Easy to use:
Add VolumetricLight script to your lights and customize. The effect automatically matches the light type, angle, range, color, etc. and extends it with new volumetric features and options.
The effect can also be used without lights as well (virtual volumetric lights). Just disable the light and activate the “Always On” option in the Volumetric Light script.
Features of volumetric lights:
- Smooth or 3D noise based volumetric effect.
- Profile based. Share settings among lights.
- Real volumetric effect.
- Shadow occlusion.
- Dust particles.
- Colored cookies.
- Customizable boundaries.
Compatibility of Volumetric Lights
- Unity 2019.3+.
- Built-in Pipeline.
- Universal Rendering Pipeline 7.2.0+.
- VR Multi-Pass and Single Pass Stereo support (only built-in pipeline).
- Perspective and orthographic camera support.
- Timeline / Animation support.
Platform support of Volumetric Ligths
- iOS (tested with Phone 7+).
- Android (tested with Galaxy S6).
Details on this asset from the official Unity Store.