Udemy Unity Course – Make a Driving Game in Unity
Download this Udemy Unity Course bundle now!
- You will need a powerful computer capable of running Unity 2021
Make a complete driving game using Unity.
In this course, I will show you how to create your own race tracks in Blender. We will then import into Unity and set up different types of race cars including Formula 1 style and racing cars.
Each car will have its own driving style and you can customise each car in the inspector.
This course will also cover:
- Different handling on grass, gravel and road surfaces
- Setting up AI cars which will compete against you in race mode.
- Checkpoints and lap counting
- Keeping track of car positions and displaying finish place at the end of the race
- Mini map and mini map markers for all cars
- Main menu, race track select menu and a car showroom, so you can buy extra cars.
- Choosing different colours for the cars you buy
- Leaderboard and race stats
- Save system to save your credits and high scores
- Race customisation system from the track options menu
- Keyboard and gamepad control systems
- Terrain sculpting and texturing to add extra details
By the end of this course, you will have a complete game that you can continue to develop and add to. You will have also developed the skills to go on to develop your own games.
(Please note this is for computer only, it is not designed for mobile gaming)
I look forward to seeing you in my course.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn how to make games in Unity, then this is the perfect course for you
Is your Unity asset not included? Feel free to contact us and we’ll provide the asset you wish.
NOTE: Alpha versions of Unity are not officially supported. We try to support beta versions of Unity when possible, but it is generally recommended that you use an official Unity release for maximum compatibility.
Details on this course from the official Udemy Website.