FSM AI Template
⭐Create advanced AI Behavior using an FSM system similar to the Animator.
If you’re using our Third Person Controller Template (Basic Locomotion, Melee Combat, or Shooter) make sure that you’re using the latest version available for both templates, otherwise, check the compatibility list:
- Third Person Templates (ALL) v2.6.0a goes with FSM AI v1.1.7
- Third Person Templates (ALL) v2.5.7 goes with FSM AI v1.1.6
- Third Person Templates (ALL) v2.5.6 goes with FSM AI v1.1.5
- Third Person Templates (ALL) v2.5.5 goes with FSM AI v1.1.4
- Third Person Templates (ALL) v2.5.4 goes with FSM AI v1.1.3
- Third Person Templates (ALL) v2.5.3 goes with FSM AI v1.1.2
- Third Person Templates (ALL) v2.5.1 and v2.5.2 goes with FSM AI v1.1.1
- Third Person Templates (ALL) v2.5.0 goes with FSM AI v1.1.0
- Basic & Melee 2.4.2 – Shooter 1.3.2 goes with FSM AI v1.0.1 and v1.0.2
- Basic & Melee 2.4.1 – Shooter 1.3.1 goes with FSM AI v1.0
- Basic & Melee 2.4.0 – Shooter 1.3.0 goes with FSM AI v0.3
- Basic & Melee 2.3.3 – Shooter 1.2.3 goes with FSM AI v0.2
⭐ AI FEATURES ⭐
The FSM AI Template can help you bring your game to life with high-quality AI that takes minutes to set up, design your own unique behaviors using our visual script editor of Finite State Machine that comes with a large number of built-in Actions and Decisions with no scripting skills necessary, but for more adventurous developers we do have a quick way to add an interface so you can code your own features.
⭐ INVECTOR FEATURES ⭐
We didn’t create only a good AI solution, but a complete tool that was designed to be expandable with great workflow, easy to use and powerful to achieve great end results. Inside you will find several demo scenes with actual examples that you’ve seen on games, including 3D models, animations and sound effects instead of Cubes shooting spheres with no textures, it’s real Game Development for hobbyists to professionals, we focus on Quality on all of our templates.
We also developed 3 powerful Third Person Character Controllers that combining with the FSM AI can really kickstart your project.
⭐ ALL THE FEATURES ⭐
- Advanced AI Behaviour (Civil, Melee, and Shooter)
- FSM Behaviour Node Editor to create custom behaviors
- FSM Real-time Debugger
- Waypoint System
- Ragdoll System
- Shooter Cover Behavior
- Companion AI Behavior
- Throw Behavior
- Several Demo Scenes with examples
- Hitbox based combat
- Online documentation and video tutorials
- Works great with FPS and VR, even better with Invector’s Third Person Templates
- Humanoid and Generic models are supported
- Melee Weapon System
- Shooter Weapon System
- AI Spawner System
- Projectiles bullets with trail renderer
- Decals based on tags and more…
NOTE: Alpha versions of Unity are not officially supported. We try to support beta versions of Unity when possible, but it is generally recommended that you use an official Unity release for maximum compatibility.
Details on this asset from the official Unity Store.