CScape City System v1.0.4 (Latest version)
CScape is a Ultra Optimized powerful Cityscape generator that is able to create thousands of unique buildings.
Main strength of this plugin is that it uses serious drawcall optimizations for extreme performance and sets new frontiers for realistic and performance rendering of massive worlds.
This magic is done by using few one-pass shaders/materials for a whole city landscape. This results in a extremely optimized performance while using Static/Dynamic Batching or Occlusion Culling. (approx 60-160 draw-calls for a city that covers a surface of 10 km2).
LOD fading for building details CScape consists of:
- advanced customized PBR shader with POM mapping helps reducing number of polygons, while maintaining details.
- system for using simple building lo-poly template meshes, that can be customized in unity editor.
- support for day-night cycling (animated in-house lights and building illumination)
Main features of CScape City System
- City generator
- All buildings use a sort of fake parallax interiors, so that it gives an impression of complex meshes even in VR.
- CScape has infinite possibility of customization’s of building colors and textures
- Re-lighten feature that simulates night street-light for buildings and Ambient occlusion for daylight scenes (without need to use costly lights or image effects)
- System for generating facade style textures in easy way
- LOD system that automatically optimizes object details based on distance from camera.
Advanced features of CScape City System
- Various object arrays systems that help you put arrays of objects on building sides. -Rooftop system -Soon to come: Building Styles Packs, like Sci-Fi city, ’20’s New York, Italian city, Cartoon City, Apocalyptic City, Soviet City. First version includes a pack called Megacity, capable of generating thousands of different materials with a single shader.
- CDK (content development Kit) for artists that want to make their own CScape Styles (and eventually sell them on asset store).
- CScape works on desktop platforms
- Cscape was tested on modern phone and tablet devices. It requires OpenGLES 3 or Metal.
- Compatible with WEBGL 3.0
- CScape is highly optimized for VR on Desktop and modern mobile systems.
- *CScape is in constant development and we are adding many new features.
Supported render pipelines and Unity versions:
✔ Standard/Built-In · Unity 2018.4 – 2020.3
✔ High-Definition 7.2+ · Unity 2019.3 – 2020.3
✔ Universal 7.2+ · Unity 2019.3 – 2020.3
✔ Supports billboards. (using Unity’s billboard renderer and billboard assets)
✔ Supports VR.
✔ Supports Forward and Deferred rendering.
✔ Supports LOD crossfade.
✔ Quality Settings can be changed at runtime.
✔ API available to create and edit materials at runtime.
✔ Shaders use HLSL code and can be modified.
Details on this asset from the official Unity Store.