Book Of The Dead: Environment v1.1 (Latest version)
Important! This package must be imported into an empty project using 3D template to avoid conflicts with builtin packages.
This package contains an extended version of the environment that is shown in our Book of the Dead trailer.
The package includes:
– Environment art assets scanned by Quixel, coming either from the Megascans library or produced exclusively for this demo.
– Environment art assets produced by the Demo team using photogrammetry.
– Environment scene, setup using the HD Render Pipeline.
– Player Controller and a Camera fly-through mode to discover the scene in play mode
– Area Volumes: Volume based system driving atmospheric scattering, sunlight and wind properties.
– Custom atmospheric scattering.
– Custom vertex shader for procedurally animated wind, used by all our vegetation.
– Project-specific Lit shader customizations.
– Project-specific customizations to lighting, shadows and occlusion inputs and calculations.
– Occlusion Probes, a baked solution for efficient sky occlusion on foliage.
– Grass occlusion system to create additional occlusion for our smaller vegetation assets placed on the terrain.
– Sound effects, and a fully functional audio landscape.
The project runs 30 fps in 1080p on PS4 Pro, Xbox One X and Windows/DX11 (mid-range gaming system). It is also supported on macOS(High Sierra)/Metal, Windows/DX12/Vulkan as well as on PS4, Xbox One and Xbox One S.
This package uses the following components under following licenses (see ThirdPartyNotices.txt file for details):
Post-processing, Shader Graph, Render Pipeline Core, High Definition Render Pipeline, Probuilder: Unity Companion License
Poly2Tri: BSD 3-clause
csg.js, KdTree, Cinder, pb_Stl: MIT
MkDocs: BSD 2-clause
Asap Font: Sil Open Font License (OFL-1.1)
Noise: CC0 1.0
HapkiLibs: No copyright is claimed, and you may use it for any purpose you like.
TerrainEvo 3: All editor and authoring files are licensed under the Mozilla Public license v2.0; All runtime files are licensed under the BSD 3-clause.
Details on this asset from the official Unity Store.