Bakery GPU Lightmapper v1.8 (Latest version)
Bakery is a high-end, production-ready, hassle-free GPU lightmapper, designed as an alternative to Enlighten and Progressive.
- NOTE: Requires modern Nvidia GPU (6xx or newer) and 64-bit Windows (7 or higher).
- Doesn’t support AMD cards for baking.
- Doesn’t support Macs.
- Tested on everything from Unity 5.6 to 2020.1.14.
- Resulting lightmaps are compatible with all platforms.
Features of Bakery:
- Physically correct baked lighting. All results were compared against Mitsuba offline renderer.
- Performance: uses GPU for ray-tracing.
- Can take advantage of (but not requires) RTX hardware.
- Uses NVidia AI Denoiser to remove noise, powered by deep learning.
- Fixes common baking artifacts, such as lighting leaks and UV seams.
- Global Illumination (supports custom shaders).
- Sky lighting (HDRI or color).
- Emissive textured meshes.
- IES Lights.
- Directional, point, spot light sources.
- Materials: supports albedo, emissive, opacity.
- Can produce both complete and indirect lightmaps, or even mix both per-light.
- Can produce shadowmasks.
- Supports directional baking (bump/specular) with 4 modes: dominant direction (compatible with most shaders), Radiosity Normal Mapping, per-pixel spherical harmonics, as well as simply baking normal maps to diffuse.
- Light probes.
- Can bake 3D textures as well.
- Automatic atlas packing.
- Supports Mesh Renderers, Skinned Meshes and Terrains.
- Supports LODs.
- Supports baked prefabs.
- Real-time ray traced preview can be additionally installed.
Games made with Bakery GPU Lightmapper :
- Call of Duty Mobile
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
- Dead and Buried II
- … and many more!
Details on this asset from the official Unity Store.